Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Device cards now only fits 2 cameras in a row on Android app 3.5.6

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JB09
Tutor
Tutor

New version broke “large” device/camera tile view. It used to fill all available screen space (2 cameras were laid out as single column) but now fits 2 cameras in a row, which in order to preserve aspect ratio means that 2/3 of the screen is unused gray space. Please fix!

Best answers
  • JessicaP
    Arlo Employee Retired This widget could not be displayed.
    ">
    Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team is investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi JB09,

What phone device are you using? And could you provide a screenshot?

JB09
Tutor
Tutor
Amazon Fire 7 tablet
DB7B2922-E86E-4081-8E1B-6C3413B98838.png
Socksy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone know how to change the view screen on a Samsung tablet for 2 cameras.  The 2 camera views were half screen each, top to bottom, now they are really small at the top of the pages, side by side.

Hope someone can help.

Marg

JB09
Tutor
Tutor
@JessicaP Any Update?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The Arlo development team is investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

SAStiner77
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife and I have been happy with the Arlo mobile app on our Android devices until the October 1 release which significantly reduced the size of the camera frames on the main screen.  Our old eyes have difficulty seeing the image in each frame which is now one fourth the previous size. I realize that the frame can be maximized by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner but we prefer not having to take the extra steps. Is there a repository where I can download the Android installer for the previous release of this app, and is there a way to disable automatic updates? Thank you.