Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Just66
Tutor
Tutor

With the new app update on my iPhone, it shuffled my cameras out of order. When I go back to change the order and click save, the device order will not save. It is happening on two different phones. Is anyone else having this problem? And if so, how did you fix it?

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Just66,

Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app on your iPhone and rebooting your device to see if that helps? Do you experience this issue when you change the order through the web client on your computer?

Just66
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you for replying!

I did reinstall the app and adjusted the device order on my cpu and my iPhone. It appears in the correct order on the cpu after I hit save, but it does not change anything in the app. This is happening on my phone and my wife’s phone. It seems that the ones we granted access to the other are not allowing us to move them.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

When you remove the grant access and then try saving the device order through your computer, does it still not save? 

Just66
Tutor
Tutor
The computer saves it every time in the correct order. The app does not allow me to save it at all. On my cpu it is showing the correct order, it’s just not corresponding with the app.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Jason_
Initiate
Initiate
Have you found a resolution to this issue? I am also experiencing this issue on my iPhone app despite reinstalls etc.

Thanks!
Just66
Tutor
Tutor
Eventually a new update from the App Store set everything back to normal. I’m sorry that is not that helpful, but that’s the only way it fixed itself.
Hman1971
Aspirant
Aspirant
Has the problem returned? I just updated on iPhone and now have this issue I didn’t have before.
dcfox1
Master
Master

Have you tried it in the web page?