Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Conflict between ATT and Arlo?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kyleresq
Tutor
Tutor

I set up a new Arlo system last night and it worked just fine. However, this morning the app advised that my  base station was not connected to the Internet. I had no issue with Internet connectivity with any of the other devices in my house. I don't know if this is a coincidence but my AT&T uverse service just went down. I got a message advising me that my network settings had changed and prompting me to reboot the router. Ever since I have done that, it tells me that AT&T uverse service is not available and to please try again later. I contacted their 800 number troubleshooter and they can't figure out what the issue is. They're sending a tech out tomorrow night. I've unplugged and disconnected the Arlo cameras in the interim in case they are causing the conflict. Anybody have any experience with this?

1 REPLY 1
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Every thing your saying is pointing to a problem with your service provider.  As much as the Arlo system is proned to the "Can't connect to internet" message, in this case you have server issues.  The tech will probably show up and find a bad router or something.