Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Computer will not connect to existing system

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
AJB
Follower
Follower

I tried to add another camera to an existing system. I had trouble connecting to the new camera and eventually I deleted the camera. Now I find that I cannot conect with the existing cameras with my apple computer but I can connect with my Iphone although I do not seem to be getting push notifications. anyone know what the problem is and how I canrectify it. The operating system is Apple and the firmware is 1.2.4941.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Since basicly the system is working via the phone...

I would say try and clear the cache on the apple and also reboot and try again...also try another browser

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Collelongo
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AJB, Collelongo

Are you getting any error messages? If so, what are you seeing? As TomMac suggestions above, this could be a browser related issue. Try a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox to further isolate the issue.

JamesC

daddio1954
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem that I cannot connect, "connection failed", to the cameras although I can adjust them in settings from my computer. However, as stated above, I can connect through my iPad and iPhone. I tried clearing the cache in Safari and I tried Chrome. Neither effort solved the problem.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

daddio1954,

Are you running any kind of virus protection software or popup blockers? If so, consider disabling any you may have to further isolate the issue and try again.

Also, be sure Flash is enabled and up to date.

JamesC