Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Charging Cord Help

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
hodoknaru
Aspirant
Aspirant

My dad lost his USB charging cord for the ‘Wireless Video Doorbell 2nd Gen’. I have tried going through customer support and really haven’t gotten any help. I’m trying to figure out where I could get a replacement cord. It seems like the ones on Arlos website aren’t compatible? I’m not even sure what kind of cord it is and what it looks like. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@hodoknaru wrote:

My dad lost his USB charging cord for the ‘Wireless Video Doorbell 2nd Gen’. I have tried going through customer support and really haven’t gotten any help. I’m trying to figure out where I could get a replacement cord. It seems like the ones on Arlos website aren’t compatible? I’m not even sure what kind of cord it is and what it looks like. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

The cable in the box is a standard USB-C to USB-A charging cable.  One of many options is 

The one above provides only USB-2 speeds when used as a data cable (not an issue if he only uses it to charge the doorbell).  If he wanted USB 3.x speeds (for general use), then one of many options is

Of course if he has a USB-C charger, then USB-C to USB-C would also work.