Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Celebrate Friendship Day - Win TENERGY Rechargeable Batteries for your Arlo Wire-Free

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

To enter to win simply reply to this thread.Tenergy Arlo.jpg

Sunday, August 6th is Friendship Day - A day for celebrating friendship around the world. To celebrate Friendship Day we are giving away a set of TENERGY Rechargeable RCR123A batteries and charger compatible with the Arlo Wire-Free camera.

This will keep your Arlo Wire-Free working through hundreds of charges saving you time and money. (Note: This product only works with the Arlo camera, and not on the Arlo Pro camera).

To enter to win simply reply to this thread and say “hi”, or better yet, tag your Community Friends in your reply.

We will choose a random winner from valid entries on Tuesday, August 8th.

Update 8/8 - Submissions are now closed.

Update 8/8 - Congratulations to @Sealshield - Enjoy your Arlo Tenergy Rechargeable Batteries

Good luck!

Official Rules

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
113 REPLIES 113
sqlsusan
Aspirant
Aspirant
i LIVE my new Arlo cameras but the batteries are going to break me!
Eagleeye90
Aspirant
Aspirant
Love it clear videos and eases the mind.
danandbritt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi!! Love your Arlo cameras it's a life saver with dogs and a teenager in the house!
cpatel1589
Aspirant
Aspirant
Roller66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlington is perfect for monitoring the cottage property!  Hello all. 

beaux
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi frens

Austin_Armadilo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the opportunity to win.  I've got the Tynergy batteries in my cart on Amazon, but would be nice to win!

Jcohen5335
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi
ricky2527
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. Hope it works good as duracell.
michael1690
Aspirant
Aspirant
pick me
Beekbrink
Aspirant
Aspirant
Received and installed cameras yesterday. Easy! Battery already on 89% because we keep playing with the camera. Would love to win rechargable batterypack. 😘
BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

The time limit for submissions for your chance to win ends today at 12PM PST. Don't forget to pop in and say HI!

____
LeisureAcres
Guide
Guide

Have already done it was 63 and we do love our arlo 4 cameras system.Depend upon it alot.Giving us piece of mind when we are away from home.Thanks for a chance to receive the rechargeable batterys for our 3030 system.

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

Congratulations to @Sealshield - Enjoy your Arlo Tenergy Rechargeable Batteries

____