Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Can't view videos or live view. Says Arlo is unavailable then logs me out of app. It's recording and alerting to new motion and videos but library is unavailable and empty. Everything is offline and wondering if it's me or is Arlo offline for everyone.

32 REPLIES 32
Ronin8793
Apprentice
Apprentice
No, you're not the only one . All morning I've been getting notifications that there's videos on my system, but the phone app won't log me in.

I hate it when they do updates...
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some customers are experiencing issues login into their Arlo Account, in certain cases after login they are not able to access the library or do live streaming. Arlo DevOps team is working on resolving this issue. For more updates please check: status.arlo.com.

JamesC

Ronin8793
Apprentice
Apprentice
All morning, May 1st, I'm getting notifications there's videos on my system, but the phone app won't log me in.

What's the deal??
Bigrig
Guide
Guide
Yes there was an update May 01... entire system has NOT worked properly since that update. Cameras, library, base station and app not loading or kicking me out. What is happening?????
jorie9699
Initiate
Initiate

anyone else's login down? I use them in my birthing barn..animals about to go, and NO login??!!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you continue experiencing unexpected behavior when logging in.

JamesC

billkex
Luminary
Luminary

Out of the 5 cameras, It tells me that 1 of my cameras is offline. I tried it on my cellphone (under another login account and it's working fine)  I've tried logging in and out and refreshing it, but it still tells me that camera is offline.

Why?

3 things:

The sessions are timing out too fast.  (requiring you to log back in)

Why can't there be a button that says "Stay logged-in"?

Also...What is "Picture in a picture"?   This is new.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There seemed to be an issue yesterday (dunno when it started or stopped) that was causing issues. It's working fine now.