Cannot log in to app on new Android phone

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Nejimaki-san
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have new Android phone and have installed the Arlo app, logged in and gotten the push notification to approve on my old phone for the new device,  but then I just get continuous "an error has occurred.  please try again".

Need some better answers here about what I should do to fix this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Nejimaki-san 

Are you still experiencing this symptom? May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Nejimaki-san 

Are you still experiencing this symptom? May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

Davidjl1966
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently restored my Chromebook after it had a glitch, I reinstalled the Arlo app and now when I try to verify it, an error message keeps popping up every half of a second telling me to try again even before I have a chance to verify it. I tried changing the verifying device several times, same message. I have deleted the devices and added the ones I can. I have it on my phone, it works great.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Davidjl1966 

If I'm understanding correctly, the app works on your mobile device but the web portal does not on your Chromebookk?

Davidjl1966
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for responding.

The web app works, and I have the mobile downloaded on my Chromebook. It worked before I redid my laptop, but now it does not, it will not verify by any means possible.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

Nejimaki-san
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry I'm late to update this.

Issue resolved itself after I tried again. My new android is connected on the app and I can see my cameras.

Thank you for quick responses, Arlo Team.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Nejimaki-san 

Thanks for the update. 

ArloBoss302
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unable to sinc new rotor to Netgear unit,

System down for a long time 

ArloBoss302
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a new access code for a new router.

Unable to find a place to reset 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ArloBoss302 wrote:

I have a new access code for a new router.

Unable to find a place to reset 

Can you explain what you are trying to do???