Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot get 2 out of 4 cameras to get back online or sync again - pls help

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Leopards
Aspirant
Aspirant
Model # VMS3430 - bought less than a wk ago & have been pretty satisfied but I'll need to replace if I can't depend on it. I've restarted base station, opened & shut battery door, removed devices and tried to re-sync, etc. what I am missing? I do get a blue light when I shut the battery door but not when I try to sync. Wi-fi connection is fine - other camera is alive & well. No notification batteries are lame (have replaced one set) - please help! Thanks so much.
2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Leopards wrote:
Model # VMS3430 - bought less than a wk ago & have been pretty satisfied but I'll need to replace if I can't depend on it. I've restarted base station, opened & shut battery door, removed devices and tried to re-sync, etc. what I am missing? I do get a blue light when I shut the battery door but not when I try to sync. Wi-fi connection is fine - other camera is alive & well. No notification batteries are lame (have replaced one set) - please help! Thanks so much.

answer moved to Arlo Wire-free troubleshooting

Plse post in proper section for the best answers

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Leopards wrote:
First try a power reboot of the base...  via the power button
Then ( most common problem is the sync button held to long ) a QUICK push of the base sync button and then the camera sync button.
Blue slow flash then quick blue flash on camera for a couple secs means it worked
If the above fails, then try a full reboot of the base....
Push in the reset button on back with paperclip for about ten seconds till the front LEDs flash amber... then add cameras back as new
Morse is faster than texting!