Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tla65
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, my cameras and home is in Canada, but I am in the US now. I am receiving notifications fine... but if I try to access the app to see the recordings it just swirls trying to login. Sometimes it does come through. But not really; it is the display of a few days ago and if I click on Library or anything else it just kicks me out. I've tried both wifi and cellular.
Suggestions?
4 REPLIES 4
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Try logging in using

https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

Tla65
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, no, that just goes to the same screen, the login screen, swirling a long time logging in. If it does eventually get in, it shows a screen of a day or two ago, and that screen is inactive, unable to click anything it's dead ....and then after a few moments of me touching all over the screen it just kicks me out. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and checked all my settings. I can't find what might be wrong.

It works fine on my iPad ...... but I recently got a new iPhone. Went from a 6 to a 6plus..However I got the new iPhone at Christmas, and this problem was only happening periodically.. but now it is completely stuck. 

Tla65
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok, seems to be working now I guess something I tried in some combination worked. Thanks.
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Well done for persevering. Hopefully that's the last time you have the issue.