Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't turn camera off. Slider is gone and only shows camera name and "remove device"?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Micolabn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Left home today and turned on the 5 camera using my phone app.   I turned on each one by going to device page and clicking on the slider. This is how I have done it for a couple of years.  I then went to MODE and turned on the motion detector.  No problem.

Came home and the slider to turn each camera on and off is gone.  Only thing on screen is camera name and "Remove Device"    I turned off motion detector, but how do I turn off cameras to save batteries??   Have had camera for years, this never happened. 

Other seetings such as battery life, night vision etc, also gone from page.  Not greyed out, just gone,

Please help

Same on computer of phone app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Micolabn
Aspirant
Aspirant

ok, rebooted the entire system and now it is functional.   No idea what happened.  Internet was working entire time

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you want all cameras disarmed, why not use the Disarmed mode?

For the missing stuff, what are the LEDs on the base showing? Should be 3 green ones.  Have you rebooted the base? Have you logged out and back in?

Micolabn
Aspirant
Aspirant

ok, rebooted the entire system and now it is functional.   No idea what happened.  Internet was working entire time