Oldog
Follower
Follower
one camera syncs no problem the other nothing.thanks
10 REPLIES 10
RHS57
Tutor
Tutor

I'm having the same issues.  My 2nd camera will do nothing after first trying to sync it. It did initially light up but just as quickly went dead. I have taken out the batteries, install new ones, reset the base, disconnected everything, reset it all and started from scratch but 2nd camera bricked up still. Can't get it to do anything. Have a support ticket in but after 4 days still no support contact. You would think that since so many are having the same problem that they would get a fix out and for the $$$$ spent for the system it should work without any problems.

Good Luck and I hope we all can get this issue resolved. If I do get contacted and it gets fixed I will post what was done to fix it.

pamspets
Aspirant
Aspirant

My 2nd camera will not work either!  I rebooted .... shut it all down...  deleted all ....reentered all ...added new batteries ... but sill get amber lights.
 ARGHHHH   One works...  one does not!!!!

longedge
Guide
Guide

I'm beginning to wonder how common this is. I have a non functioning single camera system after replacing the original set of batteriesmSmiley Sad

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried removing and resyncing it using the app or browser?

DAG444
Guide
Guide

I'm having the same problem, but my camera was originally working.   I changed the batteries and tryed to resync it to the base station.  At first it looked like it was going to work, but then the light went amber.  I tried different batteries and rebooted the system but nothing seems to work!!!  So Frustrating!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DAG444,

Consider a reboot of the base station and try syncing the camera again. Remember to press and release the sync button so that the camera LED (center LED) on the base station flashes green.

Please let me know if you continue having this issues,

JamesC

DAG444
Guide
Guide

Hello,

I tried rebooting the base station and still no luck.   The camera starts out with a blue light, then goes to amber, and then goes back to blue and then nothing.  I tried changing the batteries as well.  Nothing seems to work. 

longedge
Guide
Guide

Exactly the position I was in when I finally decided enough was enough. I got a full refund from the shop where I bought mine so I just put it down to experience. Must be a small percentage of the systems that have been sold but nevertheless there does seem to be an insoluble problem in some cases.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can try a factory reset of the base after removing all devices from Settings and start fresh.  If that doesn't work, a possible return of the system to the store for exchange or a trouble ticket for RMA are your likely choices.

DAG444
Guide
Guide

Hello,

I've had the base for over a year.  Could a firmware update have anything to do with my problem?  I will remove 1 camera that is currently working and see if I can sync it up.  I'll let you know my results.

Thanks for your help!