Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't add no-plan camera to Arlo Secure

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JGetzen
Guide
Guide

Using the website, when I go to Settings > Arlo Secure, I see "3 of 4 cameras participating" and a Manage Cameras button. I want to add the 4th camera, so I press Manage Cameras. A drag-and-drop window pops up and under "No Plan," I see the camera I'd like to add. So far so good.

However, when click on the drag handle next to that camera and attempt to drag it to the list above, the dragged camera item goes visually *behind* the Manage Cameras pop-up window. It's bizarre. There is no way to drop the dragged camera to the upper, "active" list. If I let go of the mouse button, the dragged camera item simply returns to the "No Plan" list.

I am using the latest versions of both Safari and Edge on MacOS 13.0.1.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JGetzen,

Do you see the same behavior if you use a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)?

JamesC

JGetzen
Guide
Guide

I have tried Safari and MS Edge on MacOS and Safari on iOS. They all behave the same.

Instead of the dragging mechanism to add a camera, there should be a simple "add to plan" button next to the camera with no plan.

JGetzen
Guide
Guide

I have also now tried it with Google Chrome on iOS. No luck. It's simply broken.

Is there another way to add a camera to Arlo Secure?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JGetzen,

I've not been able to reproduce this issue. I encourage you to reach out to the support team using the Arlo Secure mobile app under Settings > Support and open ticket to further investigate.

JamesC