Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I install the second system on the existing application (app)?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rnstill
Follower
Follower

I installed an arlo two camera system at my second home.  I would like to install the same system at my home address.  Can I install the second system on the existing application (app)?  I don't see anything in the settings that will allow me to do this.  I also thought of downloading a second application but that can't be accomplished due to the App Store won't allow me to download a second app.  It only allows me to "open" the existing app.  Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rnstill,

Yes you can install the second system on your existing app and user name. Log in to your Arlo account and click "Add Device", select base station and follow the on screen prompts (be sure the device you are using to add the new base is on the same network as the new base station).

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rnstill,

Yes you can install the second system on your existing app and user name. Log in to your Arlo account and click "Add Device", select base station and follow the on screen prompts (be sure the device you are using to add the new base is on the same network as the new base station).

JamesC