Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera sensitivity

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Llen
Tutor
Tutor

I want to adjust the camera sensitivity however I am unable to find the device once I go into the “mode” button as suggested in the instructions. All I get in mode is “security” and the options to arm or disarm. It does not list the devises at that point and there is no Capacity to edit. Can someone suggest what I need to do. I appreciate any assistance. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChevyMama
Luminary
Luminary

@Llen I see, ok go into mode. What I see there is a list, armed, disarmed, schedule, geofencing, and custom. ( I have mine on custom mode) and at the very bottom is add a mode. I like mine on custom so I can customize the time for recording and sensitivity. I have mine set to when motion is detected, record video and I also have push notifications there too to email me. I hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ChevyMama
Luminary
Luminary

@Llen go to mode, under where it shows "detects motion" there's a little pencil, click on that and that's where you can adjust your sensitivity. Hope that helps you. 

Llen
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for your reply, greatly appreciate your advice. However my problem is that when I go into mode I do not see anything other than the security icon and I only have options to arm or disarm. There is no “detects motion” nor a pencil icon. There is not list of devices or any other icons at all. I can’t seem to get past first base to try any adjustments. I assume that it is likely to be something simple that I am not doing correctly. Any ideas?....

Thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try power cycling the base as well as using both the app and a browser.

ChevyMama
Luminary
Luminary

@Llen I see, ok go into mode. What I see there is a list, armed, disarmed, schedule, geofencing, and custom. ( I have mine on custom mode) and at the very bottom is add a mode. I like mine on custom so I can customize the time for recording and sensitivity. I have mine set to when motion is detected, record video and I also have push notifications there too to email me. I hope this helps. 

Llen
Tutor
Tutor

That did the trick. 

Thanks for your assistance. Well done

ChevyMama
Luminary
Luminary

@Llen Awesome! Glad I could help. Now if I could only get my camera to work!