Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera not detected by Arlo app so cannot sync to Base Station. Camera blinks once. Tried resetting.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kennylenny
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera could not be detected by Arlo application and thereby i could not sycn it to the base station. The camera only blink once in blue when i put in the batteries. Despite that i changed to new batteries, the same problem persisted. To my understanding, the blue light should keep blinking whenever new batteries are inserted. Even when i pressed on the sycn button, the blue light didnt lite up. I even reset my base station but the camera still only lite up once in blue. Is there a way to reset the camera?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The camera should blink once to show power has been applied. If synced to the base, it will then blink rapidly after a few seconds to show this. Pushing the camera sync button should produce a slow blue blink until synced (rapid blue) or fails (rapid amber). If pressing the sync button doesn't get the slow blue blink, it may be faulty. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Kennylenny
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, thank you for your prompt assistance. However, it didnt sync with the base station and the blue light also didnt lite up after depressed the sync button. What should i do next?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since it sounds like it could be a bad camera, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.