Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera not connecting to iPhone

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jools282
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera had battery change wouldn’t then connect to iPhone on the app.. tried base reset, changed batteries...re sync etc etc  just comes up as can’t find .. loosing the will now !!.

works fine on husbands app

9 REPLIES 9
dcfox1
Master
Master

Since it just your phone app, try uninstalling the app reinstalling it, or even rebooting the phone.  Since it works on your husbands it is not the system. 

Jools282
Aspirant
Aspirant
Already tried that several times as well as using a different email address and tried to log onto my husbands account on my phone .. still won’t find it ..
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It sounds like your account has been granted access. That means you don't try to use Add New Device - you just log in. If that isn't working, have your husband remove your account in Settings, Grant Access and add it again.

Jools282
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi .. already tried that too ... even set up a new email account and he’s allowed that one ... still won’t add the camera .. 

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Jools282 wrote:

Hi .. already tried that too ... even set up a new email account and he’s allowed that one ... still won’t add the camera .. 

As jguerdat stated he can not add a camera, You must select the cameras for him to see in your Grant access settings if you have not done that. 

Jools282
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi ... my husband is the main account holder not me ... he’s got all 3 cameras ... I’ve only got 2 ..
he’s deleted me and added again under different emails .. still not adding
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Jools282 wrote:
Hi ... my husband is the main account holder not me ... he’s got all 3 cameras ... I’ve only got 2 ..
he’s deleted me and added again under different emails .. still not adding

Ok I mixed it up, has he selected the third  cam to view for you in his grant access settings for you to see just in case to clarify. 

Jools282
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yea he has
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support