Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera is not showing in the app

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jackeycat
Follower
Follower

I am a support tech and we have the best support, your support Sucks, I could not find a number to talk to a live tech.

I have been trying to get your camera system I paid $900 dollars for and it acts like a paper weight!

The camers will not show in the app , I have one camera that shows but can't get any other camera to show. I have followed the instructions to a T

I watched the video many times to see if I have missed anything.

I have read so many bad things about this system I regret buying it

does it really work? if I never get it to work I will Yelp it over and over how bad it is..... don't want any one to have this much trouble for this much money.

UNHAPPY          you need to have better support for your customers.

Bud            How do you make this wireless camera show in the APP!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jackeycat wrote:

I am a support tech and we have the best support, your support Sucks, I could not find a number to talk to a live tech.

Top of page SUPPORT

On next page SUPPORT BUTTON ( half way down ) , there are several ways to contact; HTML direct, email, phone .

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

United States contact information:

(408)-638-3750

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Or just the big Contact Support link at the bottom of all these pages.  It's very difficult to find...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jackeycat,

Was the sync process successful when attempting to sync the cameras that are not showing up in the app?

After initiating the sync process, a successful sync is indicated by a rapid blue LED indicator on the camera. Are you seeing this behavior?

JamesC