Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
T3chlady
Initiate
Initiate

I recently purchased several ARLO VMC3030 cameras.  One went off line and now does not display the blue blinking light when you attempt to sync it.  It needs to be repaired of replaced but the Netgear procedures for submitting a warranty repair are not to be found ---- anywhere!  Please help me with this issue.

Jean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
T3chlady
Initiate
Initiate

I finally got my case escalated to an engineer and he made arrangements for the warranty replacement of my defective camera.

There is no easy way to reach these people and you have to suffer through lots of people who send you to the wrong departments.

Finally I asked if they could call me back with the right person and they did!

Jean

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Mike5570
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same issue I replaced the batteries resynced, then a couple of days later it was off line. I thought maybe batteries I installed were bad, spent another $22, but no go. No blue light nothing, I am hoping somebody can tell me what is wrong with it and how about getting it fixed. I did read other people having the same issues after an update, so I am assuming same thing for me.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

T3chlady wrote:

but the Netgear procedures for submitting a warranty repair are not to be found ---- anywhere!  Please help me with this issue.

At top of page SUPPORT then next page CONTACT SUPPORT

http://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
T3chlady
Initiate
Initiate

I finally got my case escalated to an engineer and he made arrangements for the warranty replacement of my defective camera.

There is no easy way to reach these people and you have to suffer through lots of people who send you to the wrong departments.

Finally I asked if they could call me back with the right person and they did!

Jean

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

T3chlady,

I apologize for any frustration this may have caused. If there is anything I can do to assist further, please let me know.

JamesC

markfr
Initiate
Initiate
I have a Arlo camera VMC3030 that fails to show the blue light when synced. Replaced batteries and it worked for a day and then died. Different batteries do no make any difference.
How can I get this replaced?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Tommac's reply above has the info needed.