Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera doesn't work even when pressing on Sync button and after inserting batteries

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sampaio43
Aspirant
Aspirant

After inserting the batteries, the camera turns on the LED and flashes once in blue. The camera doesn't work  even carrying the button Sync does not respond

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you're sure that you're pushing the sync button fully down and getting no response, swap the system at the store.

sampaio43
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there no other solution?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If it's faulty hardware, no. You can ask for a swap by contacting support using the link at the bottom here but that will take longer.

MTZGroup
Aspirant
Aspirant
I got the similar problem on my model VCS3000C, the battery is new and only see one flash of the blue led when I put the battery, but there is no more response if I press the sync button. I have switched batteries, direct connect with original cable and charger, try to scan the reset barcode to reset the camera to defaults, but nothing have work yet, this only happen with one of the three cameras I purchase, my others cameras I have removed from the base station and added again with the sync function without any problem. If I exchange the cameras do I need to take the entire set? or can only be the faulty camera?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unless the store/employee is willing, the whole set has to be swapped.