Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera Offline

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
nawaz2k
Tutor
Tutor

All my 4 cameras went offline this week, First I thought it was battery, I replaced batteries but still not go. I tried to remove one camera and now I cannot add it back to my arlo account. The other three still shows offlie. I have restarted cameras and base station. I have installed brand new batteries, reset batteries couple time. Don't know where to go next from here. PLEase help

8 REPLIES 8
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Which base station LEDs are lit and what color?

Hmug
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem new batteries new wireless camera sync green light blinking on base. Any solution?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's blinnking without you having pressed it? Have you power cycled the base?  Are the power and Internet LEDs green?  Press the sync button on the base briefly and then the sync on the camera - what do the LEDs on the base and camera do?

nawaz2k
Tutor
Tutor

Base LEDs are green, the first two LEDs are lit, the power LED and the one next to it.

nawaz2k
Tutor
Tutor

Sync no loger works. When I hit the sync button and go next and next it seems like it sync but never sync. I even tried removing one out of the 4 cameras and now i can longer add. This is so wierd. 

Hmug
Aspirant
Aspirant
After pressing sync on the base for 2 secs the base sync light blinks green and then when I press the sync on the arlo wireless camera nothing happens only that it continues to blink orange occasionally. I have also tried it after power cycling the base and hitting the reset button and get the same behavior. I bought 4 cameras together all with new batteries - 3 cameras are working fine only one has this issue. All batteries on the other 3 are over 90% full and the battery for the affected camera was over 90% shortly before it went offline
nawaz2k
Tutor
Tutor

Is there any contact email/phone number for the support. This seemed to be issue triggered after Netgear pushed an updated to the camera system. Netgear should stand behind their product but I don't see the case here. My cameras are less than 6 month old and I can't seem to find any help from Arlo.

Can anyone point me the support contact please? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
The Contact Support at the bottom of all of these pages (desktop version) will get you there.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx