Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera Blinking Blue..... will not sync with base...even though it has before! What changed??

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Muttmama
Follower
Follower

Model No. VMS3230C I have TWO PROBLEMS:

I have 4 cameras. When I initially set them up, they all worked fine.

1. One week ago one of them started sending Pink/Red pictures. I have tried everything to get it to work including changing batteries, re-syncing with base, etc. It is still pink/red!!

2. Today I changed the batteries in another one of the cameras because it got down to 2%. After they were changed, it kept reading on the app as 2 % and saying they were "low".
So, I removed the device from base and then tried to add device. It would not sync. It kept flashing a slow blue light, which according to instructions, means the camera was searching for the base. I tried moving it closer and further away...but it could not find the base!

At this point I am just frustrated. Please help!

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Pink image is a sticking IR filter. A battery pull can sometimes fix it, otherwise get a warranty replacement camera.
I had a problem with not being able to sync my cameras and then found if I moved my base station another foot away from my wifi router, it worked fine. Seems like there can be interference