Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Calendar not working for times set

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Dollyldg1
Follower
Follower

Time zone is set correctly for mst and i want motion detection from 8a.m. to 5p.om M-F -- it used to work until about 1 p.m. (because i know there is motion in my house).. now ..it only works until about 8:00 a.m. even though calendar is marked with the times I want it on.  Help please.

3 REPLIES 3
DeannS
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning Dollyldg1,

Our Engineering team is working on creating a fix for the MST issue.

We are aware of the negative impact this is having on our MST users and are working very quickly to get this resolved.

As soon as the fix is in production, the Community will be the first to know!

Thanks,

DeannS

Arlo Team

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Tks DeannnS

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Kubert720
Aspirant
Aspirant
Really!?? I bought my ARLO way before June 25th and u guys still haven't fixed it? What is the point in having a camera to watch for motion while my nanny is at home with my child if the fricking calender doesn't work????? It's either all day or nothing. It's fricking ridiculous. I'm sorry I ever bought this stupid thing. It's useless. I guys need to fix the calender and the stupid modes that don't let u set the time. I added new modes because the " all motion on" mode couldn't be changed. It either detected motion all day and night, or didn't detect motion at all. This is my home and child I'm talking about. I need to know what's going on there and I still can't after a month and a half. Fix your software! !!!!