Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Atz
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is one thing I will say to potential buyrs.

The service is down for almsot a week on my mobile, nor it is possible to file an oficial complain or get support only this forum. So if you plan to have this as a way of security have a second thought. more than a week with no service in the mobile app. Ridiculous.

ATZ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Atz,

I have addressed this issue in another thread and reached out to you privately in regard to this issue. Please let me know if you need any additional help or have any further questions or concerns.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Atz wrote:

There is one thing I will say to potential buyrs.

The service is down for almsot a week on my mobile, nor it is possible to file an oficial complain or get support only this forum. So if you plan to have this as a way of security have a second thought. more than a week with no service in the mobile app. Ridiculous.

Don't know you location, but my system has been 100% for the last 40+ days.  ( only went down for 2 hours during a cable change by service company due to car hitting pole )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Atz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good for you then. And from what I can read  it was your service not the arlo one.

The arlo was working sort of OK and then in the last couple of weeks is a total disaster. I can ocasionally get it working if i log in via a web browser. But even then I get the message "Service is unavailable please check later"

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Atz wrote:

The service hasn't been down, just your app. Have you tried using a browser? That would help verify an app or device issue.

As for contact, see that Support link at the top of this screen? Try it. Then click on Contact Support on the right, down the page a little. Lots of options.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Atz,

I have addressed this issue in another thread and reached out to you privately in regard to this issue. Please let me know if you need any additional help or have any further questions or concerns.

JamesC

Atz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you JamesC,

Looking forward to hearing back from your team.