Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Basic Plan to Elite

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BAHappycamper
Aspirant
Aspirant
Do I need two base stations for the Elite service plan or can I monitor all cameras on the one base station on the Elite plan !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

BAHappycamper wrote:
Do I need two base stations for the Elite service plan or can I monitor all cameras on the one base station on the Elite plan !

No.... I run an elite plan now with total of 12 cams...   Each base can support a max of 15 cameras, and they all appear in the same prgm / app.

Every now and then I run a second base for special needs

But keep in mind that you can only stream a max of 5 cameras at the same time per base. ( usu , this wouldn't happen but is possible )

Two bases give , IMO, several benefits... 1 ) they actually expand your coverage, 2) allow two set of shedules, ariming at the same time, 3) allow more than 5 cameras running together.

Down side is you must really plan your cameras in setup to take avantage of this... like inside / outside or front yard/rear yard where you may have different things happening at same time

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BAHappycamper
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did try syncing the 5th camera without using the installation guide ! It did work ! I tried using the guide later to see if it was a glitch in the app.! It was back up and working ! Did not get the message " access denied "!Anyway thanks for the tip on syncing camera without the set up guide !
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

BAHappycamper wrote:

No.... I run an elite plan now with total of 12 cams...   Each base can support a max of 15 cameras, and they all appear in the same prgm / app.

Every now and then I run a second base for special needs

But keep in mind that you can only stream a max of 5 cameras at the same time per base. ( usu , this wouldn't happen but is possible )

Two bases give , IMO, several benefits... 1 ) they actually expand your coverage, 2) allow two set of shedules, ariming at the same time, 3) allow more than 5 cameras running together.

Down side is you must really plan your cameras in setup to take avantage of this... like inside / outside or front yard/rear yard where you may have different things happening at same time

Morse is faster than texting!