Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base station cant be reactivated after deactivation.

Discussion stats
Min
Tutor
Tutor

Hello everyone

I deactivated the base station coz it always looses internet connection. And tried to reactivate it by following the instruction that I found on our Arlo community page.

How to activate a base station under an existing account

1.Log into your Arlo account (if not already logged in)

2.Click/tap Settings

3.Click/tap Subscription

4.Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page

5.Click/Tap Add a Base Station

My understanding is The base station serial number should automatically be detected and populate in the serial number field.

I have 3 green lights on my base station, Power, internet and camera. But after so many attempts repeating the same action as above, it did not populate the serial number by itself. and instead two small window box appear and one says Base station serial number is required with a drop down list which did not show anything. And second box is Time zone setting with drop down list and I can easily find my city I live from drop down list with time zone. I am stuck here. Please help me.

29 REPLIES 29
Lilysienna23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Inconvenience ???? Are u serious I wish I could drag u rip off merchants to my house and force u to go through 10 hrs off set up for nothing like I just have.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Really. Intelligent. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lilysienna23,

Could you provide more information about the issue you are/were having? Were you able to get the system set up? If not, please let us know what issues you are running in to and we would be happy to assist.

JamesC

Monks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base will not reset after holding reset button.  Amber power LED stays on.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Monks,

This could indicate a hardware issue if the power LED never turns green.

Are you using the same power adapter that came with the Arlo base station?

JamesC