Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base says offline no Internet connection

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Kreeper256
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just bought mines yesterday I was wondering if this happens a lot cause I'm thinking about taking it back
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @wlc2

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
splitbumper
Star
Star

Other than today's outage, I haven't had issues with the base station staying connected to the internet. It is possible Netgear/Arlo is having issues or may even be their AWS cloud provider.  Earlier today I was receiving authentication errors when trying to connect from my mobile app to see my cameras.  The same thing was happening on the website from my computer too.  Even though the authentication issue seems to be resolved, my base station hasn't successfully connected since all of this started today.  I have rebooted all my internet equipment with no change.  Netgear/Arlo really needs a status page so their users aren't unnecessarily reseting their system and getting very frustrated.

wlc2
Tutor
Tutor

can't get base to connect to wifi.....   what is going on??  help

manfredz
Hero
Hero

Netgear is having server issues.  Some users are already ok because the servers they're are fixed; others not yet.

wlc2
Tutor
Tutor

will servers be fixed by tomorrow???   😞

manfredz
Hero
Hero

Some servers are back ok and the users, myself included, are back in business; other servers are still being worked on.

splitbumper
Star
Star

My base station is finally back online.  However, the authentication issue is back and I can't get logged into my mobile app.  This is a massive fail for Netgear/Arlo.

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @wlc2

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.