Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station showing offline but all lights are green

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
teamav8r
Follower
Follower

Base station is indicating offline botht from WEB Browser and APP.

All LEDs indicate Green (Solid).

Interenet Service to Router is confirmed available.

Many other posts indicating this issue.

Can NETGEAR chime in here?

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sometimes you have to restart the base using the Restart button in Settings, My Devices, your base (if possible) or by using the power switch. There have been cases where turning off the modem, router and base and then starting them again in that order has helped.

arlo42386
Aspirant
Aspirant

New customer.  All lights blinking Green, device is off line.  Ready to return the product.

I know it's on line as the router wi-fi network works fine

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If power cycling the base doesn't help, reset and start fresh. Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.

Kiamichi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried that- Neither laptop via browser or phone app can find it on the network.  I can ping the base station directly from my laptop, however, suggesting that the issue is with the firmware.

Performing a master reset, yanking all of my cameras down off the trees and starting over again configuring this with smart things is going to take hours.

What other options are there?  Also, this sounds like a known bug.  Any fix timing available?

Thanks

manfredz
Hero
Hero

netgear fixed the non-connecting issue last night that seems to work for others that reported connectivity issues.  Are you still experiencing problem?