Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
budfk
Initiate
Initiate

Hello

I have had this unit now 3 days. 2 mornings now I get up and go to check my cameras and it tells me the base station is off line. It would be a hassle to have to reboot the base station every morning. This is a home network and I buy the best components I can. I have charter but do not use there equipment.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This has been bandied about a lot here. First step is to log out and back in. Read many of the other threads with suggestions and see if they work for you.

RegDawg
Apprentice
Apprentice

This issue has been reported and I'm currently experiencing this as well. Can you view the camera's on your mobile device?

budfk
Initiate
Initiate

1st of all I did not have the base going to the router. I had it going to the switch. So I changed this. I don't think it was the problem. It work a few times after I plugged it into the router and did a factory reset on the base. Then I had to go thru set up again. After that it worked like I said a few log in attemprts and then I had same problem. I was logging in with chrome and now use microsoft edge and problem solved.