Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station differences

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kampbell
Follower
Follower

I have the VMB3000 Base Station.  I've been trying to find information about Arlo Base Stations because I want to upgrade mine to take advantage of newer products.  I'm curious to know why Arlo does not provide comparative info about their base stations on the website; and more curious to know why I cannot purchase a base station upgrade directly from Arlo.  There are no links to these products on the website.  Do I really have to go to third party vendors to obtain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@kampbell wrote:

I have the VMB3000 Base Station.  I've been trying to find information about Arlo Base Stations because I want to upgrade mine to take advantage of newer products.  I'm curious to know why Arlo does not provide comparative info about their base stations on the website;

They do

What is the difference between each Arlo SmartHub and base station?

Smart Hubs and bases are available on the accessories page on the website for each model. Amazon U.S  also has them. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

@kampbell wrote:

I have the VMB3000 Base Station.  I've been trying to find information about Arlo Base Stations because I want to upgrade mine to take advantage of newer products.  I'm curious to know why Arlo does not provide comparative info about their base stations on the website;

They do

What is the difference between each Arlo SmartHub and base station?

Smart Hubs and bases are available on the accessories page on the website for each model. Amazon U.S  also has them.