Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station cannot be found on Arlo app or web client. Tried factory resetting.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Crod11
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All

So i purchased an Arlo 2 Pro and tried finding the base station on my Iphone and Laptop, all 3 lights are green and when i search for the base station, nothing is found after a 2 minute search on the APP and laptop.

Ive tried factory reseting the Base Station, called ARlo and had ports 80, 123 etc open... still no success... Anyone else had this issue?

11 REPLIES 11
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you reset by pressing the reset button until the LEDs flash amber?

aburt015
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever figure out how to get your base station connected? I am having the exact same problem. All lights are green, I have factory reset, disconnected and reconnected several times. Wondering if you had any luck? Thanks. 

Crod11
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I did that with no success
Crod11
Aspirant
Aspirant
No I haven’t, we are in the same boat.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If it's new, swap at the store.

Peterhan58
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do you even talk to someone from Arlo my base station drops out and camera batteries go flat now cannot reconnect base station at all
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Scoobykbh
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same problem!WTF??
Mykellitt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot get my base station to connect it was fine last week is anybody else having this problem??

Scoobykbh
Aspirant
Aspirant
You need to reset the base and it might take 2 or 3 times to do it
Mykellitt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, I can do that, but really that is unacceptable! If the unit has a defective part it should be fixed and if it is not defective then it should not take multiple resets to make it work! This is 2019 and we have mastered electronics some 30+ years ago.
Thanks for the info, maybe several more resets before I find a new brand.