Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station VMB3000 No Interrnet Connection 10/22/2019, Was Working

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Brian_Eugene_OR
Aspirant
Aspirant

My system was working acceptably well.  This morning, 22-Oct-2019, the base station refuses to connect to internet despite several attempts to reboot both the DSL modem and the VMB3000 base station.  I have internet connectivity to all my other devices, but Arlo will not connect.  Last video recorded and posted was 21-Oct-2019 7:00 PM pacfic time.  Anybody else having a similar experience?

5 REPLIES 5
Jess3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Had to contact Verizon to get station connected to Fios Quantum Gateway router.   Worked until the need to call verizon again because their call reminder feature stopped working.   They reset the router back to factory settings.   Since then,  camera / base station will not connect to the internet.

parsrgood
Apprentice
Apprentice

Trust me. It's not your base station or your IP. Arlo can't stop themselves from screwing everything up. I'm not showing a images on the device page and my recordings are blank. When I try to view the video I'm told that by browser is not compatible. Arlo has completely lost it.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Brian_Eugene_OR

Are you still experiencing this issue with your base station?

Brian_Eugene_OR
Aspirant
Aspirant

My system's internet connectivity issue resolved itself while I was away.  My system was working as expected after about 2:45 PM Pacific Time on 22-Oct-2019.  I should have known better.  Arlo was just wasting another hour of my time.

parsrgood
Apprentice
Apprentice

@Brian_Eugene_OR 

Same here, just wasted time. Still a painfully slow process of logging in over and over again. But, the system came back up for me around 2:45 PT.  Amazes me that Arlo won't just come out and tell us they had another issue.