Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station Model VMB3000 No Power Going In

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kungusa
Follower
Follower

Hi,

After couple weeks of sucessfully installation and set up of both station and 3 of cameras had been working fine till few days ago I checked on my phone and cameras were offline. I checked station and all lights went off.

I turned off and on router and station but still no power going in station.

I changed outlet and power supply but nothing works.

I am currently living in Thailand which is 220V.  I bought other home security product brand which have base station, door and window contact and etc.from US, has no problem with power voltage and power supply that came in package and everything is still working.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kingkaeo

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kungusa,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

KingPinLeo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
I have the same problem with the same device. What do you recommend?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KingPinLeo,

By the same problem, do you mean your base station is not getting power? Please give more details on the issue you are experiencing.

JamesC

KingPinLeo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. The base station is not receiving any power.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KingPinLeo,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC