Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo was a Xmas gift. Worked fine until free subscription ran out. Tried to buy basic plan. Couldn’

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
EVV
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am fast beginning to hate this company. Chat was no help. No phone number given. Arlo does not make this user friendly. Is there anyone who reasons to this?

6 REPLIES 6
Dannybear
Master
Master
Arlo will not support you unless you are a subscription user, I.e. your meant to sign up before the free trial finishes.
If you still have warranty you can seek assistance from a forum moderator.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@EVV :  what happened when you tried to buy Arlo Secure?

What device were you using? 

EVV
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can get as far as putting in cc info. I hit ok at bottom of privacy plan. But there is no accept to say that I agree. And then it goes nowhere What am I doing wrong. I am so frustrated.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@EVV wrote:
I can get as far as putting in cc info. I hit ok at bottom of privacy plan. But there is no accept to say that I agree. And then it goes nowhere What am I doing wrong. I am so frustrated.

I think some others have also found that the checkbox to accept the terms wasn't shown.

What browser are you using? Perhaps try a different one.

EVV
Aspirant
Aspirant

ULTRA SERIES 4K video with HDR.  I now have a case #43006174.  But so far this has done me no good. I am willing to buy the arlo secure but keep getting an error message and I can’t take a screenshot of it. I did see someone else mentioned not being able to accept privacy policy. But I get no help from company. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @EVV

I see you have the Secure plan now, let me know if you have any further questions.