Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DjAndrade
Guide
Guide

Question how do I fix this problem?

the camera failed to connect. Try again. 

Why the error message pops up everything i view the cameras, signal is strong, full battery, WiFi is working, base hub has all three LED green light. I logout, rebooted the hub, I restarted my modem, router and hub for like 30mins still keep giving me the error message 

10 REPLIES 10
steve_t
Master Master
Master

What's your internet connection speed? Up, down, ping?

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide
Internet max speed 150mbps but upload around 130-122mbps and download around 8.16-7.12 and ping what u mean by that
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Just checking some possibilities off the list. Is this problem occurring both in your app and via a web browser?

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide
ya
I try Chrome, fireFox, internet Explorer
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the LEDs on the base 3 green ones? Have you tried power cycling the base?

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide

Ya there green and I rebooted my modem, rougher, base hub still nothing

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Then the system is working but you're having issues with your display. Try both the app and a browser. What happens?

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide
I did that and I turn them off and unplug everything for like 30mins turn everything back up 1.modem 2.rougher 3.arlo, I pull out the battery from my Arlo cameras n re-sync them all, I log-out I tried mostly everything what I know but the only thing I have left is my internet speed it’s 150mbps Max but I’m getting around 130
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Upload speed is the important part. Use speedtest.net to figure that out. However, with ~150Mbps downloads you should be fine since upload speed should be well over the 1Mbps minimum needed.

It may just be that the current server issues are causing this. What happens when you try both the app and a browser?

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide
My upload is 8.36mbps n still do the same with both