Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
defilade
Apprentice
Apprentice

Background:

• I have my cameras scheduled to be active 24 hours a day on two modes, "On-Day" and "On-Night" (see screenshot).
  • 5 cameras, standard Arlo, iOS 11.2.6, 1 additional authorized device without admin rights

Recently I noticed some strange behavior:

1. My cameras weren't picking up anything for extended periods, which is not normal because I have the whole exterior of the house covered by cameras and we're constantly coming and going.
  2. When I log into the Arlo app (iOS 11, iPhone X) and check the mode, it initially shows "Disabled" mode, and then after a few seconds it switches to the correct mode on the schedule (either On-Day or On-Night).
  3. Sometimes when I log into the app, it will just stay on "Disabled" mode.

I had taken the Smart Premier trial offer and I thought maybe it was a bug in Smart Premier, so I canceled that but I'm still having the issue.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

There have been some minor issues with the new iOS.... if you can , check via a broswer at  https://arlo.netgear.com/

to verify that the issue is in the system or the iOS.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
PumaUK7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is this STILL an issue? I am on ios 12 and appear to be suffering this problem since activating the Arlo smart free trial.

The cameras now show a "Disabled" status when on scheduling, yet show the correct status via my web browser.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@PumaUK7

Have you tried to remove & re-install the Arlo mobile App and test again?