Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo sync problems - Blue flash 2 second then amber flash once

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
TeddyT
Aspirant
Aspirant

All my Alro camera offline from base station this week. Then i restart my base station, i can find my base station back online from APP. but the camera still showing offline.

Then i tried reset the base station and now the camera can not sync to the station.

Once i put the new battry into the camera, camera will flash blue once.

Then i press sync buttom on the station once, or follow the Alro APP instruction to start sync. the station camera LED will flash green rapidly.

Then i press sync buttom on the camera. camera will flash blue 3-4 times then with a amber flash. then every 1minuts the camera flash amber once.

If i press sync buttom on the camera again, if will only flash amber once.

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

this is the meanings of the camera flashing...

https://kb.arlo.com/642/What-do-the-different-LED-behaviors-on-my-Arlo-camera-mean

I would do a FULL RESET ( hold the reset button till the led flash )

then reclaim the base as if neww and try to add cameras.

On the 3000, you don't need the app but can ( once the first and second led is green on base ) just press the base sync button quickly and follow with camera sync button.... fast blue on camera means it sync'ed

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
TeddyT
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks i have done a full reset of base station.
the camera will flash fast blue in 4-5 times and then follow by a amber flash once.
after the amber flash on camera. if i press button again, only amber flash no blue any more.
not sure what i can do. looks like something happen to the base or my3 camera.
all 3 camera offline at same time. and all 3 camera same now just flash blue couple times then amber.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

DEMcK
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem as this poster.  All 4 of my cameras stopped syncing on the same day, and now I get the same LED behavior as was described on this thread.  Arlo Support insists the problem is my non-rechargeable batteries, but that doesn't make sense.  Was a solution found for your problem?  Because I need the same help.

TeddyT
Aspirant
Aspirant

no usefull information.

The support team is useless and every time i said i change new battery and their response is the problem may be a dead battery. Nothing helped and still not working.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @TeddyT

Are are you still experiencing this issue with syncing your cameras?

TeddyT
Aspirant
Aspirant

of courese yes.

everytime i responses the support team, their answer either it is dead battery or the sync distance too far.

If i answer i change new battery, their answer will be the sync distance too far.

if i answer i put the camera next to station, their answer will be dead battery.