Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo super slow, live stream virtually dead

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BenSk
Aspirant
Aspirant

noticed today that Arlo becomes super slow, when click on live stream it will only show a still image from previous shot, need to stop then restart the live view to show current image, but still STILL without capture any movement hence no real live stream, when trying to expand the window will just become black screen. 

Not sure if this is due to the recent app upgrade (March 2018 version 2.4.7, which my iphone set as automatic update). Firmware 1.2.16720 (hardware H11). Previously working perfectly. 

Using iPhone 7 connected to home Wifi with download speed 100mb and upload speed 15mb. 

Reset the Arlo and reconnect with base (remove then resync), reinstall the app, NOT WORKING. 

If not fixed, Arlo is completely useless. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Does the same problem occur when you use the web browser interface? That'll show if it's a problem with your app or with the system

BenSk
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks. seems it's just the iphone app having the situation. webview is OK. 

I already reinstalled the app, but the problem still exists. 

I think Arlo somehow screwed up the app

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There is a new version of the iOS Arlo Mobile app available in the app store.  Please make sure your Arlo Mobile app is updated to the latest version and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Release Notes - iOS App 2.4.8 - 30th March 2018

JamesC