Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo stopped working after 3 weeks of use

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Georgeperea83
Aspirant
Aspirant
I bought a 5 camera system and been working really good until last weekend when I noticed I wasn't receiving notifications of movement anymore, I tried checking the live mode and most of the cameras have anot orange colored message that says the camera can't connect, so, I went ahead and reset the modem and the cameras but it still not working right somebody need to be in front of the Canberra for like 5 minutes for them to send me an email and start recording
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using the Armed mode and see if that works.  If not, the fastest method would likely be to remove all devices in Settings, factory reset by using the reset button, and add the devices back in.  Make notes of any setting/modes/rules first to help the rebuilding process.  If all this pain doesn't help, a trouble ticket would be in order.

Georgeperea83
Aspirant
Aspirant

when i switched to armed mode it worked  but when i switch back to the previous mode stops working normal

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Then your mode is the problem.  Is it an old mode from last year?  Those have proven problematic and generally should be replaced with a new mode with exactly the same settings.  We don't know why the old modes have issues, just that they do.  In any event, try a newly created mode.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Georgeperea83,

Did creating a new mode solve the issue? Please let us know if you are still having trouble.

JamesC