Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
KingAlmondo
Follower
Follower

Hello,

Is the arlo service down rights now? It is telling me, there is an unexpected issue.

58 REPLIES 58
demetreb
Apprentice
Apprentice
Base station will not connect to server....at least I can log in .... Yawn. C'mon netgear, hire some real programmers
Mljarogers
Tutor
Tutor
I’m able to connect now!!! The servers must be back up.
josephgarvey17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Your base is connected or you can connect to app?

demetreb
Apprentice
Apprentice
I'm still down. Can't even reset the base station remotely. Have to keep calling the wife to manually do it.....
demetreb
Apprentice
Apprentice
My base station cannot connect or talk to netgear however I am now able to log into my account again
Trebstar
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any news? Updates? Reason for the issues. I think I may end up sending the whole dam thing back.....loads of rubbish it seems!!
tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

The base station still will not connect. I cannot disarm the system. I just shut it down. It is useless, now. 

What a nice surprise.  I come home and Netgear is experiencing a problem while my set-up is armed. 

hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Service is only partially up for me.  Of my 6 stations (2 bases and 4 Qs), only 3 are working.  The other 3 will not communicate with the servers.

Luddy111dog
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nothing working.

Lights are as follows.

Green / Amber / Green.

Have done full reset & nothing has changed.

Can somebody tell us what's happening please????

Dbass10
Initiate
Initiate
Im not sure if its down. It has to be. Mine have been offline for about 2 hours now.. unplugged base stat. Still nothing and before had a message also when i tried signing in
Studm
Aspirant
Aspirant
Base station still down for me.
Meth0d68
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yeah mines is down again
hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

hokeysmoke wrote:

Service is only partially up for me.  Of my 6 stations (2 bases and 4 Qs), only 3 are working.  The other 3 will not communicate with the servers.

Now only 2 out of 6 are working.  For me the issue is getting worse.

manfredz
Hero
Hero

was earlier today but all should be back to normal now

ralfyguy1
Luminary
Luminary

None of my 5 works.

azjug
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. Easy setup yesterday and a complete dumpster fire today. Zero support from online, chat, phone or email. Bought it from Costco so I have 90 days for a full refund. Hope thats enough time for netgear to fix the problam(s). 🙂

manfredz
Hero
Hero

Arlo posted to fb:

·

Dear Arlo customers,
We are aware of the current servicing issue users are encountering with their Arlo account. Our technical support team is actively investigating and will restore services as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's been some 6 hours on my end and the base station is still unable to connect. 

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can someone with an Arlo Pro system with USB backup check if the cameras are still recording to the USB drive?

hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I can't login at all now.  New message:

2ndArloFailCapture.PNG

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Mine was working all day and now it's not again 😞

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I'm still getting notifications though

tomncincy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same here, customers should be able to manage their own Arlo devices, recording and notifications without forcing us to be at the mercy of NETGEAR server issues.

tomncincy
Apprentice
Apprentice

NETGEAR in their arrogance seems to feel they are immune from any liability. Let something happen to my 92-year-old aunt because I can't keep eyes and ears on her in case she needs help or has a medical issue that results in injury or death and I promise as God as my witness, I will take legal action no matter the cost!

If was able to purchase the optional monitor for the Arlo Baby this wouldn't be an issue now would it NETGEAR?

Luddy111dog
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm fully operational at the moment 😉