Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo - periodically one of my three Arlo's disconnect from the base station. Not the batteries.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hg1997
Follower
Follower

I have 3 Arlo's.  Periodically one of the three goes off-line and I get a message that its disconnected from the base.  I remove the affected device and move the batteries around in the Arlo.  The Arlo than reconnects with the base station and resumes working.  I check the batteries each time this occurs and they have nearly a full charge.  What gives.  This issue, which occurs with each Arlo on a repetative basis negates the Arlo's reliability.  When this problem occurs all I do is open the camera back and move the batteries around, wait for the blue light to flash and the unit reconnects.  Is this a common problem and if so is there a fix?  If not then I need to remove the Arlo's and install a more reliable security system.  Until this issue is resolved I will not recommend Arlo's to anyone.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Hg1997

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support