Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo offline / disconnect

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jaffamoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there,

My arlo is always connected & fully powered when leaving my property. However a few hours into the day and all cameras tend to go offline, when returning, the cameras still have battery & work again once I reset manually at the base station.

I can only assume that there has been a momentarily disconnection from my wifi. However I am not at the property to restart Arlo from the base station & so the product sits uselessly until I return home.

After reading the notes on people having issues with their cameras going offline, I went into settings to 'restart' remotely, however this is currently greyed out and I am unable to use the restart function. Is someone able to advise?

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The Grayed restart is usu if the base is down...

Right now it appears some servers may be down and that could be why depending on you location.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

all should be back now

jaffamoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Many thanks for the advise, although for me the start button is still greyed out and will not let me restart the base station.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

power off and power back on then

jaffamoo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok thanks for the advise and your time - I can't turn off and on when not at the property, so just to clarify there's no other way to resolve the issue? Cheers
Tuffcookie
Guide
Guide

My live feeds have been down for approximately 8 hours now.  Any idea when Netgear will fix this problem?

Tuffcookie
Guide
Guide

I unplugged he power cord, waited minute and plugged itback in.  Now it's working!