Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo not getting videos

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
woodruff
Follower
Follower

Since Ot 27, i am not getting the videos on my three devices, laptop, Ipad Air and S6 apple iphone.  Nothing has changed on my end.

What do I need to do.  I get the alerts but have to go to the device and look at live picture.  SO I'm not getting any vidieos.  What do I need to adjust.  Bought in January and love the equipment.  I have 5 cameras.  Please advise

5 REPLIES 5
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

You may need to check your Rules.  There seems to be a glitch with the iOS app that causes the Rules to randomly reset.  Go into the web portal and update your rules and save.   

maslen5
Star
Star
Dont think you get an answer here, alot of people are having the same problem, including me. I've posted the same thing yesterday and no one has replied.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Consider a base station reboot (using the on-off button). Allow the base station to come back online with a solid green power and internet LED and try triggering a camera again. Are you still seeing this behavior?

JamesC

maslen5
Star
Star
Kudo 0
JamesC JamesC NETGEAR Moderator
3:41 AM
Consider a base station reboot (using the on-off button). Allow the base station to come back online with a solid green power and internet LED and try triggering a camera again. Are you still seeing this behavior?
JamesC

Done that many times
Maslen 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

maslen5,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC