Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 14 In Conversation
PapiRey
Guide
Guide

Is Arlo down? I cannot log in. I have tried on multiple devices. It was a working a few hours ago. Queen Creek, Arizona

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many users are confirming this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you continue experiencing an issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
dfjkl
Apprentice
Apprentice

Ditto out of Chandler.  They seem to be consistently going offline in the web interface at least.  If I log back in, I see the, but there's definitely an issue over there today.

D3KS
Initiate
Initiate

Down in San Diego. Can't Log in website or app.

NewtoArlo2K17
Star
Star

Same here...Phoenix, AZ

Arlo camera login page says I'm not connected to the internet but since I'm writing and posting this I beg to differ

Keithkelly
Initiate
Initiate
It shows I ain't got internet connection are they out
dfjkl
Apprentice
Apprentice

It would be awesome if they had a status page somewhere that was dynamically updated.  

StarfireKC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Down in Southeast Kansas

RangerDog
Aspirant
Aspirant

I spent an hour and a half on the phone with support in India. After 45 minutes she discovered it wasn't just me but continued the troubleshooting as though it was. End result is I climbed multiple ladders to get the camera to re-sync which didn't work and will have to do again when/if they fix the system. I'm starting to wonder if returning the cameras to Costco and buying a different brand might be the better solution.

3eyes
Aspirant
Aspirant

Another Arlo user in San Diego unable to connect:  Power light green, Internet orange, Cameras green.  Looks like Arlo internet servers are down.  Would have been nice if they posted this info on the Support website.

obijuana
Aspirant
Aspirant
Down in SW Kansas. Base says it's not connected to the internet. Internet light is amber. Modem and router working fine. ????
tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

Get use to it, folks. These outages are becoming more common. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you using Cox? We're currently investigating an issue some users are experiencing with Cox cable. Do you also experience an issue when connection with a mobile device (using your data connection, not your home WiFi)?

JamesC

obijuana
Aspirant
Aspirant
Back up and running in SW Kansas.
obijuana
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm a Cox customer. My Arlo system was working fine as early this afternoon CST. At around 4:15pm my base went offline. It's now 6:35pm CST, and my Arlo is working now.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't forget that anything in the whole WWW can break, causing the access to Arlo or other sites to break. It sounds like this may have been a Cox-specific issue so complain to them. I'm on Spectrum and have noticed no downtime.

NewtoArlo2K17
Star
Star

Back up and running as of 5 PM Pacific. My ISP is Cox BTW

Stanw1948
Aspirant
Aspirant

Down for about 7 hours in Cleveland. I have cox. Anyone else Arlo down

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Again, it was not Arlo - it was Cox.

Stanw1948
Aspirant
Aspirant

What do I do to fix this.   

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many users are confirming this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you continue experiencing an issue.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stanw1948,

Did you perform a manual factory reset at any point? (hold reset down untill all LEDs flash amber) If so, you'll need to log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > My Devices, remove your base station, navigate back to your devices screen and click "Add Device", select base station and follow the on screen instructions. When reclaiming your base station, be sure the device you are using is on the same network as the base station.

JamesC

Stanw1948
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo still down...I contacted cox and there is no problem with my internet

Stanw1948
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks a lot ....I got arlo working again

PapiRey
Guide
Guide

Yes, it appears Arlo is working again. It was working last night. My Cox cable/internet worked fine on all other devices so I initially ruled that out. Do you think Cox was at fault? What would cause them to drop only the Arlo connection?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We don't know that it was only Arlo, just that the users here had the problem. If Cox doesn't tell us what the problem was, or if some network guru at home didn't trace the problem,  we may never know.