Arlo displaying video in all pink all the time

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Petesuz44
Follower
Follower

For the last several months, our Arlo camera will display all video recordings and live feed in pink.  The first month it happened (December 2016) it was sporadic, normal color display for a couple of days, then pink for a day or two.  We looked for remedies online. Changed the batteries completely every two weeks, reset the base, rebooted our wifi.  Nothing is working.  For the last two months it has a constant pink display on everything, and is now skipping sensor detection to trigger the recording mode- -it will detect us leaving the house in the morning, noon it will not pickup a UPS delivery person walking up to the front door, 4pm it will detect one of our kids coming home, but 6pm not detect me or my wife coming home from work.  What else can we do? Is the camera broken?  

Thanks,

Peter

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Have you opened a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here? A hardware problem can't be solved here. Since you've tried the normal suggestions, that's your next move.

Best detection depends on positioning. Given the other problems, though, I'd get the camera replaced first.