Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo charged my card but order processing failed

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Phillipsg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried to order a doorbell and chime bundle. My card was charged instantly, but the order did not process through. The spinning wheel spun and spun, they I got a message that something went wrong and my order did not go through. I never got an order number, and there doesn’t seem to be any way to contact anyone. I saw others reporting the same issue, so hoping JamesC can help me out as well. I still want the product, but don’t want to try ordering again until the first charge is corrected.

is there a way to contact customer service that I haven’t found?

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Phillipsg

Did you happen to resolve this issue? I am happy to escalate if you haven't yet.

Thanks 

Phillipsg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have not resolved it yet. I did manage to chat online with support. They told me to just wait 3-5 days and the pending charge would drop off my card.  They also said I should try clearing my browser and entering incognito mode before ordering again.  I asked how incognito would help, but there was no answer, so at this point I’m just waiting in the hope the charge drops off. If there is something you can do to ensure that happens, that would be helpful. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43256159