Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo cannot detect motion through window?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RonnieChicago
Follower
Follower

I cannot get my arlo wireless camera to detect motion through my front door window, even when I disable the night vision, what can I do to make the camera to work?  I can view through the window, just cannot get the camera to "trigger" when I move my hand on the other side of the window?  Can someone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

RonnieChicago wrote:

I cannot get my arlo wireless camera to detect motion through my front door window, even when I disable the night vision, what can I do to make the camera to work?  I can view through the window, just cannot get the camera to "trigger" when I move my hand on the other side of the window?  Can someone help me?

Arlo does NOT detect motion thru almost all glass... nothing you can do but put it outside.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

RonnieChicago wrote:

Arlo does NOT detect motion thru almost all glass... nothing you can do but put it outside.

Morse is faster than texting!