Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sakis
Aspirant
Aspirant

My three arlo cameras are after three weeks now offline.

i try everything (reset,reboot, sync) nothing hapends !

please help

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sakis,

Welcome to the community!  Try resetting the camera by opening and closing the battery compartment and take note of the LED bahavior on the camera.  If you're still unable to sync the camera, try new batteries and allow 24 hours for firmware updates to trigger. Please let me know if this helps!

Regards,

JamesC

Sakis
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hallo ,
I try ,but there is no possibility to have them online !
All three are still offline!!

Sakis
Sakis
Aspirant
Aspirant
How can I allow new firmware update?
Shall I do something?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sakis,

If you have tried the above troubleshooting consider trying a factory reset on the base station and resyncing the cameras afterwards.  If you're still having issues please refer to our Support Team.

Regards,

JamesC

rickmyster78
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo cameras are frequently offline. I have tried all the troubleshooting advice that I can find here.

My WiFi status has not changed. I have not moved the cameras. They have been in the same location for over a year. I do have rechargeable batteries. Even when they are fully charged I'm having the same problem. Even after I resync the cameras they will revert to this problem. This problem seems to occur at least once every 2 days. I have had minimal issues with my Arlo system since I bought it in September 2015. Then I have been having this issue since July. I would like to return the cameras and/or the base if you guys can't help me here. The reliability of the system seems to be getting less and less. I can't depend on Arlo for security and motion detection anymore.

R. Kim
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unless you're REALLY lucky somehow, you won't be able to get your money back.  

Have you reset the base, holding the reset button by itself until the LEDs flash amber?  If/when you do, remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and then use the Add Device button on the Devices tab.  Add the base and sync the cameras using only a brief (<1 second) press of the base sync button.