Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo camera will not let me adjust recording time

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
B0bby_k
Tutor
Tutor
When I go to "how long do you want to record?" On only 1 of my 4 cameras the slider bar is grayed out and won't let me adjust it. It's stuck at 15 seconds recording, but shows 10 seconds. I've tried to re-synch the camera, reset batteries, disable/enable options, etc. everything I've tried hasn't work and any assistance would be great. Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

B0bby_k wrote:
When I go to "how long do you want to record?" On only 1 of my 4 cameras the slider bar is grayed out and won't let me adjust it. It's stuck at 15 seconds recording, but shows 10 seconds. I've tried to re-synch the camera, reset batteries, disable/enable options, etc. everything I've tried hasn't work and any assistance would be great. Thanks!

Go to settings, pick camera

Use REMOVE DEVICE for that camera

Open and close battery door to reset camera

Reboot the base with the power button , allow about 1-2 mins for it to come back online

Resync the camera as if new make sure its a QUICK push on the base sync button then the camera a sec or two later.

Camera should now have all default settings and you should ba able to adjust the record time. ( btw, save is on the prev page bottom )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
B0bby_k
Tutor
Tutor
It worked initially btw when I first set it up.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

B0bby_k wrote:

Go to settings, pick camera

Use REMOVE DEVICE for that camera

Open and close battery door to reset camera

Reboot the base with the power button , allow about 1-2 mins for it to come back online

Resync the camera as if new make sure its a QUICK push on the base sync button then the camera a sec or two later.

Camera should now have all default settings and you should ba able to adjust the record time. ( btw, save is on the prev page bottom )

Morse is faster than texting!
B0bby_k
Tutor
Tutor
Worked like a charm (finally got around to doing it). Thanks!!