Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo camera keep sending notification when there is no motion

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
carolinelord
Initiate
Initiate

I have been having issues with one of my cameras. I’ve called Arlo support in the past and their customer service IS SOME OF THE WORST EVER! I kept explaining my camera is sending notifications when there is no motion and they guy kept telling me so my camera keeps going offline. I kept telling him and explaining no. He then tells me my warranty expired Aug 2018. I told him I have been calling about this issue for about a year so prior to my warranty expiring and asked for a supervisor to call me the same day. That was Friday June 14 and today is Tuesday June 18. I have not received any call or message from anyone at Arlo. It’s very disappointing because for the most part I like the cameras but the customer service and lack of understanding is horrible. Does anyone know how to fix the camera from going off 50 times a day with no movement? I have sensitivity set to 9%. I will be contacting BBB as well regarding the terrible follow up From arlo support staff and supervisors.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Bartley
Luminary
Luminary

I agree they skirt around the issue and make it seem like it is something wrong on the consumer end not with their products. With almost every post on here being an issue with something not working right, lack of real customer support. I wish you well on getting your issue fixed. Waiting on Arlo to step could take many more months. Idon't have much faith in the company anymore. The BBB is probably the better wy to go. At least in the end result it could help some consumers. A lot more than Arlo can do at this point.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @carolinelord,

Sorry to hear the experience you had with our support team. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Bartley
Luminary
Luminary

If you can post on how the follow up went if you even got one. I am interested as this is insane the way Arlo is treating it's customers. Thanks. 

carolinelord
Initiate
Initiate
I still have not gotten any assistance and was told you tried calling me BUT THAT IS A COMPLETE FALSE STATEMENT! I am reporting you to the better business bureau. I will never recommend any of your products
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey carolinelord,

Sorry to hear that you have not heard back from our team. I've escalated your case again to our team and they should be reaching out to you. If you don't hear back from our team, please let me know via private message.